Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a custom built bed frame

Options
  • 09-07-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I am looking for a carpenter to build a bed that will fit into a slot... Nothing specal. I'm trying to maximize space. I need a frame that will take a regular mattress that is 4ft wide. All the bed steads in the shops are about 206 cm I need a frame that is 200 cm long and will take a 4ft wide mattress. it also needs a space underneath for storeage. I hope there are some people with some ideas out there.. :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

jean0076 wrote: »
    Hey, I am looking for a carpenter to build a bed that will fit into a slot... Nothing specal. I'm trying to maximize space. I need a frame that will take a regular mattress that is 4ft wide. All the bed steads in the shops are about 206 cm I need a frame that is 200 cm long and will take a 4ft wide mattress. it also needs a space underneath for storeage. I hope there are some people with some ideas out there.. :)

Thanks

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 12 geoman1

Does anyone now a good crowd who do stylish custom wood bed frame, modern looking? But it we need to include vertical lift mechanism like link... http:// caretocomfort.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/High-Low-Mechanism-photo-5.jpg

Advertisement