Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank of ireland credit card charges??

• 09-07-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi
    can anyone give me any info on purchase charges for bank of ireland mastercards, my last statement had a purchase of 10.42 euro and i was charged 16 euro purchase charge?? i pay off well over the minimun requirement each month, looking back on old statements this is the highest this charge has been. and it is also the lowest my outstanding balance has been! i am very confused and would love some clarification before i go to bank. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi nagrant.

Thanks for getting in touch.

The purchase interest you are incurring on your credit card will depend on the type of card you hold. You will find a full list of fees and charges on our credit cards here.

If the balance on your statement is not cleared in full by the due date, you will incur interest on your full balance.
    You can contact our Credit Card Services Department on 0818 251 251, where a representative will be happy to check your account and go through this with you in more detail.

I hope this makes things a little clearer for you.
    Laura

Advertisement