Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Accomadation in Waterford

Options
  • 09-07-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I am thinking of doing a course in Waterford 3 days a week for 6 months?

I am not from the city - Would hostel accomadation be my best bet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

No hostel in Waterford .
    But I Know, a BB owner who was thinking off renting to students part time could be ideal for you ,I'd PM you his number if you want .

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

I thought there was a hostel here.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Only 1 I can think of is Lady Lane but I think thats more drunk/homeless.
    Its actually really weird we don't have a regular hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Used to be ,not anymore ,only the mens hostel in lady lane but don't think that would suit OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Used to be ,not anymore ,only the mens hostel in lady lane but don't think that would suit OP.

Ah rightio. Twas eyars ago alright that one of the girls I knew stayed in one down here. Woah twas donkeys years ago, just realised now im getting on in years lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

i'd probably contact the students union office. They would have an accommodation list, they should have part time places or digs you can arrange for a few days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread - what is the best option for short term accommodation in Waterford ie 4 or 5 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If its off peak, you should be able to get a b&B for about €25 / €30 per night possible without a cooked breakfast, just continental. This is based on mid week and the fact you'd be coming every week etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

tv3tg4 wrote: »
    Sorry for resurrecting an old thread - what is the best option for short term accommodation in Waterford ie 4 or 5 months?

Tramore will have loads of short term holiday homes to let as soon as the summer season is over.
    If you look hard you should get one for 100 a week.
    Short term will be from sept-june. ideal for students

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭hairway2Steven

Hostel by bolton street

• Advertisement
Advertisement