Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for horse buddy Dunmore/Tuam area.

Options
  • 09-07-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, just recently brought my 8yr old ISH home from livery. I've been enjoying riding him around the fields at home (live on a farm) but am beginning to get a bit bored- as is he.

I don't have a horse box but was wondering if I might be able to find someone either in the area (near gurteen cross on Dumore/Moylough road) or near enough that might like to come over do a bit of riding or maybe hack out together...nice bog roads and such around here.

I don't know...maybe its a silly idea but I just thought I'd ask- no harm in asking :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Not in your area I'm afraid, but I think this is a lovely idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Melinka

Thanks for answering Silverfox- was beginning to feel even more lonely!

Wish you were in my area :)

anyone else out there????

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

If you contact your local riding clubs (AIRC website has a list) they can send out an email to members about this

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Melinka

Great idea, thanks!

Advertisement