Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Comparison of data network mode with different networks and devices.

• 09-07-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

I'm on the Galaxy S plus at the moment and have had it for nearly a year. WiFi works well but the data network mode with this handset might well be non existent and always has been. So its time now, for me to get an upgrade but im trying to figure out a few things first before I make another mistake in what handset and what network i choose to go with.

I wonder has the problem with the data network been the fault of the galaxy s or has it been the fault of meteor?? I am considering getting the iphone 4s with three as they have all free data and the rest of the contract also seems reasonable.

What handset do you use, what network are you on?? Have you noticed problems with the galaxy s or with meteor in the past??

If not on the galaxy s or on meteor, do you have an i phone, what network is it? How do you find the data network, is it quick and responsive or much the same as my problems??

Many thanks
    Subscriber

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

subscriber wrote: »
    I'm on the Galaxy S plus at the moment and have had it for nearly a year. WiFi works well but the data network mode with this handset might well be non existent and always has been. So its time now, for me to get an upgrade but im trying to figure out a few things first before I make another mistake in what handset and what network i choose to go with.

I wonder has the problem with the data network been the fault of the galaxy s or has it been the fault of meteor?? I am considering getting the iphone 4s with three as they have all free data and the rest of the contract also seems reasonable.

What handset do you use, what network are you on?? Have you noticed problems with the galaxy s or with meteor in the past??

If not on the galaxy s or on meteor, do you have an i phone, what network is it? How do you find the data network, is it quick and responsive or much the same as my problems??

Many thanks
    Subscriber

You might want to check out the Three forum and see some of the complaints and positives about the service:

Three

Advertisement