Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help on gaming pc.(custompc.ie)

Options
  • 09-07-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

so i have been looking into gaming pc's in ireland for quite a while now and i have came this is the options i have found
    dell alienware,too pricy because of brand so not an option
    and custompc.ie is the only website i have found that says they make custom pc's but it seems like a scam,too flashy and the way so many websites are linked to them doesnt seem right
    i have also seen pc's on ebay from a top selling company called vibox,but buying a computer on ebay seems risky,
    has anybody had any encounters with these companies and are they legitimate?or does anybody know somebody around munster who can assemle a computer?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,321 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Where you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

so i have been looking into gaming pc's in ireland for quite a while now and i have came this is the options i have found
    dell alienware,too pricy because of brand so not an option
    and custompc.ie is the only website i have found that says they make custom pc's but it seems like a scam,too flashy and the way so many websites are linked to them doesnt seem right
    i have also seen pc's on ebay from a top selling company called vibox,but buying a computer on ebay seems risky,
    has anybody had any encounters with these companies and are they legitimate?or does anybody know somebody around munster who can assemle a computer?thanks

Most people here would assemble it for you, fill out the form in the stickies and we can help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cormaclenihan

Sorry I'm new here can you send me link to which thread to fill out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Advertisement