Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de Kilkenny: volunteers and cyclists wanted

Options
  • 09-07-2012 10:11pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone.
    I'm pretty sure any cyclists out there already know about the event so I'm not going to go into any detail other than there's information here, a thread in the cycling forum here and there's four routes, 40km, 70km, 110km and 160km.

So far the Tour de Kilkenny has raised €25,000 for Barretstown, I think last year €7,000 was raised. The event is now one of the bigger events on the cycling calendar and to continue this we really need help from anywhere we can get it. If you have a few minutes or hours to spare on Saturday August 14th we could really do with your help. If you live along the route you could help without having to go anywhere, the route starts at the rugby club and goes through Bennetsbridge, Gowran, Goresbridge, Graiguenamanagh, Thomastown, Listerlin, Mullinavat, Templeoreum, Dunnamaggin, Callan, Kilmanagh and back to the rugby club. Some of the shorter routes also go through Dungarvan (or close to it) and Danesfort.

If anyone can help in any small way, could you please let me know.
    Thanks
    CH

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement