Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teaching in abu dhabi sabis

Options
  • 09-07-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi i have recently secured a place teaching with the international school of chouifait in abu dhabi. i am a bit confused reading some of the posts about where to send the degree to to get it certified, oneof the places that must stamp it is the uae embassy in london however i cant contact anyone over there re the cost of this so i dont want to just send my degree over and delay it longer if there is a charge!! has anyone else had their degree stamped by the uae embassy in dublin and is this accepted or is it necessary that its stamped by the one in london?? this is the last stamp i nees to get on the degree and really just wanna send everything off at this stage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mcdbd

lena84 wrote: »
    hi i have recently secured a place teaching with the international school of chouifait in abu dhabi. i am a bit confused reading some of the posts about where to send the degree to to get it certified, oneof the places that must stamp it is the uae embassy in london however i cant contact anyone over there re the cost of this so i dont want to just send my degree over and delay it longer if there is a charge!! has anyone else had their degree stamped by the uae embassy in dublin and is this accepted or is it necessary that its stamped by the one in london?? this is the last stamp i nees to get on the degree and really just wanna send everything off at this stage!

If you're degree is from a UK institution you have to get it apostilled/ legalised by the UK authorities. You need a stamp from your university, then a stamp from the British Foreign Office, and then a stamp from the UAE embassy in London. There are companies that can do it for you very fast. Otherwise you can do it yourself, but it may take longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lena84

thats grand thanks for the info iv all sorted now cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ahmed72

you need to notroize it from UK (UK and UAE embassy) and then from Uae embasy in UAE( in abu dhabi it is located in marina mall)

Advertisement