Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney repairs in Dundalk

Options
  • 09-07-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Would anyone be able to recommend me someone in the Dundalk area that repairs chimneys. I need someone who understands about chimneys. I'm getting it very hard to find someone in Dundalk who does this. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Graceland wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to recommend me someone in the Dundalk area that repairs chimneys. I need someone who understands about chimneys. I'm getting it very hard to find someone in Dundalk who does this. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey get yourself in touch with a good quailfied bricklayer. A bricklayer is the only man for the job, we get schooled on chimneys and repairs at Fas during our 4 years.
    Iv done a few before around old houses, can be tricky setting up and that but easy repaired all the same.

Advertisement