Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale in Next

Options
  • 09-07-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Is there going to be any sale in Next in the coming weeks?
    When I lived in UK there used to be a "almost everything 50%" sale on some day in July when they open at 6.
    Is there a sale like that in Ireland ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

BA Request

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to requests - have a read of the fourm rules on the top of each forum main page

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nerdnoc90

A friend of mine works in Next and she told me earlier today the sale starts this Friday at 5am.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 eiremom

nerdnoc90 wrote: »
    A friend of mine works in Next and she told me earlier today the sale starts this Friday at 5am.

It usually starts on Saturday mornings. Are you sure its on Friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nerdnoc90

Sorry yeah you're right it is Saturday:o. She was told not to work on Friday (She has two jobs) as they need to get ready for the sale...:D

• Advertisement

nerdnoc90 wrote: »
    Sorry yeah you're right it is Saturday:o. She was told not to work on Friday (She has two jobs) as they need to get ready for the sale...:D

thanks for confirming that! looks like its the same day open for sale in UK too.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mine's a Pint

100% confirmed as Saturday 14th July and that applies to the home store in Carrickmines too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Silent80

Does anyone knows can I expect any more sales in this year in NEXT, or do I have to wait for the next year ... brrr ???

I think there will be a sale at Christmas time, may be on the famous Boxing Day.

Hello all again,

Anyone know which day in July the Next summer sale is coming up ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement