Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minosil/minocycline- mood changes.

Options
  • 09-07-2012 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello all,

I've been perscribed minosil for very severe eczema and have been on and off it now for about a month. I have been having some very weird mood swings and generally just dont feel like myself.
    Has anyone ever experienced this with this drug or any other? If so how long till after the perscription ends do I start to feel myself again?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Discuss the side effects with your doctor. You can't really trust the word of a qualified boards poster on things like this. :pac: Your doctor is the most capable for advising you and they should probably be made aware of you experiencing any side effects anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

It's against site-wide policy to seek or issue medical advice on boards (obviously for legal reasons.) I strongly advise you talk to your GP/dermatologist straight away if you're concerned!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

jumpguy wrote: »
    It's against site-wide policy to seek or issue medical advice on boards (obviously for legal reasons.) I strongly advise you talk to your GP/dermatologist straight away if you're concerned!
    This basically.
    Also this isn't really the right forum for asking about medication.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement