Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster bank mortgage dd not taken out

Options
  • 09-07-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi, we are all aware of the current travails of UB, I note my UB mortgage dd has not been taken from my BOI account this month.

Is this a symptom of the problems UB are experiecing? If so, how do I get the mortgage paid this month?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bluestrawberry

pauld wrote: »
    Hi, we are all aware of the current travails of UB, I note my UB mortgage dd has not been taken from my BOI account this month.

Is this a symptom of the problems UB are experiecing? If so, how do I get the mortgage paid this month?

Thanks

Hi, im the same my ulster bank mortgage was due out the 25th june and its still not gone! its hard enough to keep it paid besides not taking it out on time!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

I am in the same boat so rang UB on Friday about this and because of their "computer gitch" none of their DDs pulled. They don't know when they will go in to ppls account for the DDs so told me just to keep an eye on my account and make sure the sufficent funds remain coz they can hit for it at any time!!!!!
    Once the money is there when they do look for it, we will not be seen as in arrears as its the banks fault not ours that it wasn't taken on time!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

bluestrawberry and angel wings, thnaks for coming back to me, some solace I am not the only one, hopefully they will take it soon so account returns to normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi all.

The direct debits for your mortgage accounts would be initiated by Ulster Bank. If they have not yet gone through, you will need to check with them directly to see if this is due to their recent IT issue.
    I am in the same boat so rang UB on Friday about this and because of their "computer gitch" none of their DDs pulled. They don't know when they will go in to ppls account for the DDs so told me just to keep an eye on my account and make sure the sufficent funds remain coz they can hit for it at any time!!!!!
    Once the money is there when they do look for it, we will not be seen as in arrears as its the banks fault not ours that it wasn't taken on time!

Thanks for your queries.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

thanks all. By way of remarkable timing the DD exited my account today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement