Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In This Moment - Blood.

• 09-07-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭

Being a cultural reject I have not noticed this band's rise or lack thereof up until about three weeks ago. I feel like I'm painting a 'kick me' sign on myself for the dripping poptasticness of this song but I'm liking it (yes there's side bubbies in the video, but try look beyond it). Their last album 'A Star-Crossed Wasteland' is ****en good, been on repeat play since I heard it. Now what I don't get is that on paper this band sounds ****en terrible to me, especially that last album I mentioned - a concept album of sorts based on the breakup of her relationship with a guy from ****en Devildriver, revolving around the story of a cowboy. While I know I have a penchant for pop music and side bubbies, I'm wondering if I've been swallowing too much toothpaste. Since the other song to be released from the album so far 'You're Gonna Listen' is ****en awful to me I'm hoping Westlife isn't next on my list of 'discoveries'.

Anywho, 'A Star-Crossed Wasteland' is well worth a listen, and this potential train wreck of a dollar-chasing album 'Blood' is released on the 14th of August.

Advertisement