Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 Titles at the right price...

• 10-07-2012 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know Argos are selling Mass Effect 3 on ps3 and 360 @18.99 euro. And HMV have Dead Island GOTY Edition on PS3 for 22.99 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭stevek93

Maybe its just me but do people still buy games now that smart phones having them for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

stevek93 wrote: »
    Maybe its just me but do people still buy games now that smart phones having them for free?

It's just you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

wtf?!

Hold on...

WTF?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Are you honestly comparing playing a game on a PHONE than a CONSOLE :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Kenno90 wrote: »

You're spot on, there's no comparison whatever. No smart phone or tablet will ever match a games console for gaming experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

King Krib wrote: »
    You're spot on, there's no comparison whatever. No smart phone or tablet will ever match a games console for gaming experience.

You've obviously never used an nGage mate.

NG_game.jpg

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

You've obviously never used an nGage mate.

NG_game.jpg
    Guilty .....

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

How about the:
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/03/110328122vx.jpg

Runs every Android, snes, megadrive, and psone game and comes with it'sown control pad. Had one about six months and I'm literally never of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

jayteecork wrote: »

How about the:
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/03/110328122vx.jpg

Runs every Android, snes, megadrive, and psone game and comes with it'sown control pad. Had one about six months and I'm literally never of it

Online game play? Make online parties with friends?

Xperia Play is the only decent handset (that's not being made anymore) for gaming, but it's all mainly single player and any online game play is crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Online game play? Make online parties with friends?

Xperia Play is the only decent handset (that's not being made anymore) for gaming, but it's all mainly single player and any online game play is crap.

I don't play single player anymore, well most of the time its multiplayer. Thought that phone was way too expensive for what it was offering.

The people in the shop were trying to offer me a rebate on my phone and then trying to double the offer :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

They were a rip off for a while - 399 or something, but I got mine for 150e new.

think they're gone up to about 220e now.

It's a pity they're not being made anymore - Sony did **** all marketing for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

They were a rip off for a while - 399 or something, but I got mine for 150e new.

It's a pity they're not being made anymore - Sony did **** all marketing for it.

Well I got one for my mother for 170. Fine phone for the price, only gripe was the camera was useless. Anyway this is off topic.

Mass Effect 3 dropped the price pretty quick though. I picked it up for 30 euros a month ago for the Xbox. Think its only gonna go down at this stage. Pretty awesome game I might add. Online gameplay isn't much but the story line is pretty epic.

Well I got one for my mother for 170. Fine phone for the price, only gripe was the camera was useless. Anyway this is off topic.

Mass Effect 3 dropped the price pretty quick though. I picked it up for 30 euros a month ago for the Xbox. Think its only gonna go down at this stage. Pretty awesome game I might add. Online gameplay isn't much but the story line is pretty epic.
    The new DlC ending can be downloaded now too, well worth a go..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭kessler182

Cheers OP :)

Advertisement