Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2003 Dethleffs Globetrotter Espirt parts

• 10-07-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36

Hi all I was just wonder would anyone know where I could get some parts for the above mentioned camper?

There is a few little things that I need which aren't urgent but are annoying me.

1st is the flap for the electrical hook up. The old one fell off in transit somewhere and wasn't to be found. I tried Anchor Point motorhome but the ones they had were different sizes.

2nd is the eblow joint on the leg of the folding table. It is broken and only staying together by a whisker.

3rd is the latch for under the seat on the fold out table.

I know these are specific and really hard to find parts so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I found this site, might be some help. http://camperukonline.co.uk/

I haven't ordered off them, as the part I was looking for seems ridiculously expensive, even before postage. One of our external lockers/ garage hinges seized. They have them in stock, but I'm trying to source elsewhere given it looks to me like a fairly generic hinge!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

Hi all I was just wonder would anyone know where I could get some parts for the above mentioned camper?

There is a few little things that I need which aren't urgent but are annoying me.

1st is the flap for the electrical hook up. The old one fell off in transit somewhere and wasn't to be found. I tried Anchor Point motorhome but the ones they had were different sizes.

2nd is the eblow joint on the leg of the folding table. It is broken and only staying together by a whisker.

3rd is the latch for under the seat on the fold out table.

I know these are specific and really hard to find parts so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin
    Give Peter a ring at Donagheys 0749111111,they are dethleffs main dealers and should have some of that in stock

Advertisement