Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London Based Boardsies

• 10-07-2012 3:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the gratuitous plug here - but if any of you lovely people happen to be in and around the London area next week, then pop into the East Gallery on Brick Lane and get a look at some of the best young photographers in Scotland at the moment (And...errr...me. I promise, many of them are more talented than me! ;))

With 21 photographers from varying backgrounds and disciplines, i'm sure you'll see something to interest you - and we're a pretty fun bunch to chat to if you don't!

The majority of us will be kicking around on opening night, and i'll also be around on the tuesday if anyone fancies saying hello!

283642_441921755828809_486803865_n.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'm living in London but I'm out of the country for the next few weeks. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

5uspect wrote: »

Yeah i suspect many London based folk will be getting out of dodge with the olympics and stuff coming up?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Eirebear wrote: »

Yeah i suspect many London based folk will be getting out of dodge with the olympics and stuff coming up?

It's a work thing, tho I do get to spend my weekends in San Francisco. I'm back on the 21st, probably too late?

Eirebear wrote: »

It's a work thing, tho I do get to spend my weekends in San Francisco. I'm back on the 21st, probably too late?
    Not bad!
    It's on till 22nd but I won't be around myself, got a wedding back home that weekend.

Oh well.

Just had a phonecall from the lad running the exhibition.
    It seem's the people who used to run the gallery from this address have dissapeared without a trace and the gallery doesn't exist anymore.

Exhibition cancelled unless someone can come up with an amazing plan to rescue it within a couple of days.
    Lots of people out of pocket.
    Lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

what? that's sheite, sorry to hear that. hopefully you find an alternative.

artyeva wrote: »
    what? that's sheite, sorry to hear that. hopefully you find an alternative.

Not looking likely, cost, time etc.

Still, the "owner" has angered a large group of scots.
    Not a good idea.
    ;)

Advertisement