Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland and 2012

Options
  • 10-07-2012 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Something's happening around us. Ireland, for all its Fairylore, and Celtic mythology, and Druid Histories, is a place that holds a special place in people's spiritual hearts. For me, Ireland is always defined by outsiders as a 'Green' land. A land of 'majik' and nature.

And it also has a rich history of Folklore and story telling. Whatever it is about Ireland, it seems to have a 'charm' about it that is embedded in every flower and tree you see. Ireland is a place of wonder, enchantment etc.

It my sincere belief that if a new spiritual cleansing is to happen in 2012, then Ireland would be the first to experience it. Whilst other countries might experience it too, it might not be so evident.

Because we have such a history of Hermetic 'sealing in' of the self, we might feel it (2012) stronger than say, the UK, or the greater part of Europe?

Just a thought. Let me know if Ireland feels like a sponge for all this new change or not.

Edan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What the f*ck is a "spiritual cleansing"??

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EdanHewittt

Spiritual Cleansing is nothing more than purging the unnecessary negative material that accumulates around your Spiritual Essence.

A bit new-age and Hipster there, but in layman's terms, it means, De-cluttering the crap from your living room that makes your day-to-day living uncomfortable and annoying.

Like giving the back yard a sweep.

Seems like an Oxymoron / Logical Falacy, I know, but something everyone will begin to feel in Dec 2012.

No doubt. At this stage, with the world economy in demise, it's incontrovertible that the shit has hit the fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

MrStuffins wrote: »
    What the f*ck is a "spiritual cleansing"??

Basically something completely vague, fluffy and unverifiable so that when nothing actually happens in 2012 people don't have to face the idea that they are wrong.

But like pretty much everything to do with 2012, it's a modern invention dreamed up to sell bad pseudo-philosophy books.
    No one outside those people who sell those books has made an predictions about anything of the sort happing in 2012.
    No one outside those books has made any predictions about 2012, not even the oft claimed Mayans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Something's happening around us. Ireland, for all its Fairylore, and Celtic mythology, and Druid Histories, is a place that holds a special place in people's spiritual hearts. For me, Ireland is always defined by outsiders as a 'Green' land. A land of 'majik' and nature.

And it also has a rich history of Folklore and story telling. Whatever it is about Ireland, it seems to have a 'charm' about it that is embedded in every flower and tree you see. Ireland is a place of wonder, enchantment etc.

It my sincere belief that if a new spiritual cleansing is to happen in 2012, then Ireland would be the first to experience it. Whilst other countries might experience it too, it might not be so evident.

Because we have such a history of Hermetic 'sealing in' of the self, we might feel it (2012) stronger than say, the UK, or the greater part of Europe?

Just a thought. Let me know if Ireland feels like a sponge for all this new change or not.

Edan
    Is this another way of telling us that Ireland will be first hit when the world ends on December 21st 2012!? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Edan

What is the conspiracy and who is involved?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Ireland is a "Green Land" because it simply never stops f***ing raining here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Edan

Probably better to post this in the Spirituality Forum. They just love the auld Spiritual Essence there. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Moved to Spirituality. Hope it belongs here.

nbar12 wrote: »
    Is this another way of telling us that Ireland will be first hit when the world ends on December 21st 2012!? ;)

Not saying the world will end. The old antiquated systems will end. Those who hold the reigns will be found out, if they haven't already been found out already. Only in 2012 more people will be aware of this cabal...The more people who have awoken to Them, the less power they have. And the less control.
    al28283 wrote: »
    What is the conspiracy and who is involved?

Bilderbergs. Rothschilds. Bloodline Dynasties. They are like the mafia. They feed their village with stolen loafs of bread, but rob, pillage, rape, and murder to do so.

Bilderbergs. Rothschilds. Bloodline Dynasties. They are like the mafia. They feed their village with stolen loafs of bread, but rob, pillage, rape, and murder to do so.

And this will all come to an end this year? Is that what you're saying? How will it affect your beliefs if it doesn't happen?

• Advertisement

Not a belief. Look around you kid. The world economy is collapsing. There is a reason for that. People are realizing it's all a fraud. Run by fraudsters.

The shambolic pillars of the free market cannot sustain themselves.
    The Occupy Movement is not political.

It's a movement. A new way of thinking.
    What will happen is incontrovertible. No amount of sceptical "but what if it doesn't happen" statements will tear this movement down.

A new dawn is upon us. Clearly some people are still in their dream-state.
    Wake up!

Not a belief. Look around you kid. The world economy is collapsing. There is a reason for that. People are realizing it's all a fraud. Run by fraudsters.

The shambolic pillars of the free market cannot sustain themselves.
    The Occupy Movement is not political.

It's a movement. A new way of thinking.
    What will happen is incontrovertible. No amount of sceptical "but what if it doesn't happen" statements will tear this movement down.

A new dawn is upon us. Clearly some people are still in their dream-state.
    Wake up!

There is an amazing lack of substance in this post. What exactly are you saying will happen this year?

There is an amazing lack of substance in this post. What exactly are you saying will happen this year?

Revolution. It won't be your TV-Like abruptness that you're used to.

Slowly more protests will happen. More people will question the motives of shadow leaders / hand behind the throne types. They will be audited.

The fed to be, substantial, will be audited.

We'll have no more puppet masters monopolizing the world's resources.
    A huge shift towards green energy will ensue.
    Money itself will be done away with.
    We will plant whole new Amazon rainforests
    We will realize we have all we need, to do anthing we want to do
    Technology will get exponentially better
    The concept and paradigm of 'Scarcity' will be laughable.

In short, 2012 is not an end. It's a beginning.

Many fail to see that.

We are entering a NEW era.

What's so hard to understand?

Revolution. It won't be your TV-Like abruptness that you're used to.

Slowly more protests will happen. More people will question the motives of shadow leaders / hand behind the throne types. They will be audited.

The fed to be, substantial, will be audited.

We'll have no more puppet masters monopolizing the world's resources.
    A huge shift towards green energy will ensue.
    Money itself will be done away with.
    We will plant whole new Amazon rainforests
    We will realize we have all we need, to do anthing we want to do
    Technology will get exponentially better
    The concept and paradigm of 'Scarcity' will be laughable.

In short, 2012 is not an end. It's a beginning.

Many fail to see that.

We are entering a NEW era.

What's so hard to understand?

I don't own a tv.
    What's hard to understand? Your basis for all these vague beliefs. Al least Harold Camping tried to come up with something

I don't own a tv.
    What's hard to understand? Your basis for all these vague beliefs.

I'm not about to give links out to the writings of the smartest authors and thinkers of our time in a public forum.

You have to seek them out yourself. I did my research. It was hard. Nobody said it is easy waking up to truth.

My gripe is not with you. No amount of trying to convince randomers on the internet will help anyone.

I have other outlets for this, and so does the whole internet. It's not hard to get a message out on the internet.

"the medium is the message" they say.

Oh look he's using the internet to propagate anti-government sentiments. How original.

Bleh. Anonymous knows very well who their readership is.
    Everyday dreamstate joe is reading all this. It makes sense to do it this way.

And yes, I attend rallies. I go outside my house too :)
    Hell, why not even organize a few rallies on Boards.ie ??

Just a thought!

I'm not about to give links out to the writings of the smartest authors and thinkers of our time in a public forum.

You have to seek them out yourself. I did my research. It was hard. Nobody said it is easy waking up to truth.

My gripe is not with you. No amount of trying to convince randomers on the internet will help anyone.

I have other outlets for this, and so does the whole internet. It's not hard to get a message out on the internet.

"the medium is the message" they say.

Oh look he's using the internet to propagate anti-government sentiments. How original.

Bleh. Anonymous knows very well who their readership is.
    Everyday dreamstate joe is reading all this. It makes sense to do it this way.

And yes, I attend rallies. I go outside my house too :)
    Hell, why not even organize a few rallies on Boards.ie ??

Just a thought!

Are your sentiments anti-government? you did explain your sentiments so it's hard to tell.

i think you will have a difficult time trying to organise rallies when you don't have clear ideas about what your proposing, and refuse to explain what you're talking about and why

Are your sentiments anti-government?

Very much so, mon frere.
    i think you will have a difficult time trying to organise rallies

Maybe not on boards.ie. But it's done elsewhere, and with great effect.
    http://www.occupydamestreet.org/chat

when you don't have clear ideas about what your proposing, and refuse to explain what you're talking about and why

Are you trolling me here when you say this? Because it's abundantly clear what our my aim is in this thread.

If anyone feels like their voice is missing in this thread, please contribute.

Very much so, mon frere.

Maybe not on boards.ie. But it's done elsewhere, and with great effect.
    http://www.occupydamestreet.org/chat

Are you trolling me here when you say this? Because it's abundantly clear what our my aim is in this thread.

If anyone feels like their voice is missing in this thread, please contribute.

No I'm not trolling, I'm simply pointing to the lack of informantion and clarity in your posts. You begin with some very vague posts about spiritual cleansing of Ireland in 2012 because of the magic and mythology of the island and now you're down to recruiting for anti-government protests and it's not very clear how you got from A to B.

Until now it wasn't even clear that you were trying to organise anything more than an online debate but you've refused to debate or give reasons why you feel any of your views are incontrovertible or undeniable.

Altogether you've been very vague and obtuse, done a very bad job of explaining what you're talking about. It's very easy to think that even you don't really know what you're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Ed The Equalizer

I recently wrote a post about why the Mayans picked 2012 as their calendar date end:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729960

Advertisement