Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens vs DCU Msc Finance

Options
  • 10-07-2012 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am currently accepted to the Msc Finance at Queens and the Msc in Finance and Capital Markets DCU, but I don't Know which is best. Queens is a lot cheaper to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newbie in the room

If you did finance at undergraduate level, then will not benefit an awful lot from the Msc at DCU. Queens might be worth a go. What did you do as an undergraduate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

This is a pretty old thread you revived, but an MSc in finance is something I often look at as I finish my degree next year and plan to go on to do this.

I checked out the Queens MSc Finance as OP said it was a lot cheaper (about EUR4,500 - not bad!) but looking at the modules, it seems extremely light for a masters, only 6 modules (3 per semester) and a dissertation.

On that basis alone I would say the DCU one would be better.

Advertisement