Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a series of Books

Options
  • 10-07-2012 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I remember my parents reading me a series of books called (I think) 'The Troggs and the Quickewiths'. It was back in the seventies, early seventies. It was based on two stone aged tribes and the Troggs always went to the Quickwiths for ingenious ideas to get them out of trouble.

Does anyone remember these books - if so do you know where I can get them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Never heard of them, did a few mins scooting around google and turned up nothing. You sure of the spelling because Quickewiths turns up nothing and Troggs turns up what you'd expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

no joy either - I searched there for a few minutes on various spellings of troggs & quickwits & found nothing.

Put this into All Things Retro & the Oulwan's also - you might get some joy there.

Advertisement