Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-Lairly Leeg-al 17 - Lair Gone Wild!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh what fun :P Looking forward to the steam sales?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Denny M wrote: »
    Oh what fun :P Looking forward to the steam sales?

When does it start?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not sure, I'd be reckoning on maybe Thursday or Friday next week.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Not sure, I'd be reckoning on maybe Thursday or Friday next week.

Getting paid next week so in that case...,yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Evening one and all. :)

Jeepers cherry you mod a lot of things. :) I wonder which Mod mods the most Forums?!? :D

How's everyone today?

• Advertisement

Hey there confused, how's it going?

Evening one and all. :)

Jeepers cherry you mod a lot of things. :) I wonder which Mod mods the most Forums?!? :D

How's everyone today?

Seems like a lot but a good few of them are usually quiet. I wouldn't touch After Hours with a 20ft flagpole though, I reckon it would take the enjoyment out of posting :)

Also, hi! I'm good, getting ready for the long haul tonight with some chicken korma, you?

Oh yeah, I'd hate to mod AH. I'm only really on about 6 forums myself.

Oh yeah, I'd hate to mod AH. I'm only really on about 6 forums myself.

It also comes with setbacks such as the possibility of bearing all in public, something I'm not too keen on. Or anyone I'd imagine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey in here

• Advertisement

So, work busy tonight cherry? Hey there wolfie.

Hi Wolf, how are you?

Nah, quiet enough Denny. Watching the snooker on Eurosport, not really much else to do... for now.

I'm up till about 4 myself, watching a WWE PPV tonight.

Am all good here ta. Just wondering about getting something to eat before going to bed. Plus am roasting have silly Storage Heating, and when it's on it roasts me outta the place! Then if I get too hot and switch it off altogether am left freezing in the cold! :rolleyes: :/ I don't think turning it down a notch really works. Got Leccie Bill the other day and it's over double what me last bill was! :eek: Think I have been playing around with the Settings in the last while trying to get it to be more economical in use, but it seems I ended up doing worse damage lol and now have a gigantic leccie Bill to pay! :o:rolleyes:

Actually I was just thinking, it seems like a lot of the A/H Mods mod multiple Forums so that would make it look like A/H is really quiet, but, there's always LOADS of peeps in A/H. :) It obv. must be a really really popular Forum. :) It is quite funny in there sometimes though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have once again resisted the urge to kill

Oh god storage heating. Don't remind me about those. Worst invention ever! Have one in our apartment also. No matter what I do with the settings, it's blasting out heat at 7am even though it's on the lowest settings possible, and then by the afternoon there's nothing left, meaning if it's cold in the evening we have to use the boost :/

I have once again resisted the urge to kill

Nice one. Gold star for you :)gold_star_diabetes.jpg

I have been off work the last two nights though. I may have to maim someone tonight

Ah yes, I understand the urge to kill very well.

Funny part is, my job doesn't complain about me carrying knives on my person during work

• Advertisement

Funny part is, my job doesn't complain about me carrying knives on my person during work

You must have a really positive attitude and a trustworthy employee.

That or I just scare the jeebers out of them

Why have I a massive urge to go cleaning at half 12 at night when I should be getting ready for work and possibly asleep an hour ago?!? :rolleyes: I should be sleepy not energetic. It's not as if I've been lounging in bed all afternoon I've been up since feicin' half 9 this morn! :/ I'd gladly tackle into a couple of hours cleaning now no bother, but I'd get too absorbed in it and probably would just get maybe 2 hours asleep before getting up for work. Grrrrrrrrrr

Anyone else geting Ads cropping up for Pringles?! I want some now! :(

Nope, I getting ads for deals on computer gear. Damnit, I wants Pringles now.

Well that was an insanely boring night. Have a good week folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Does your job require the use of a knive or are you just carrying for shíts and giggles?

Morning folks!

So tired today, long weeked was, yep you guessed it, long :p

Have only a four day week before I'm eventually free :D

Does your job require the use of a knive or are you just carrying for shíts and giggles?

Morning folks!

So tired today, long weeked was, yep you guessed it, long :p

Have only a four day week before I'm eventually free :D
    Primarily the prospect of being in public and unarmed.

Primarily the prospect of being in public and unarmed.

I see... you get a lot of people hassling you??

I see... you get a lot of people hassling you??
    No, but never hurts to be prepared for someone feeling to big for their britches. Most people find me vaguely unsettling for some reason

• Advertisement

No, but never hurts to be prepared for someone feeling to big for their britches. Most people find me vaguely unsettling for some reason

Could be the knife :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement