Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-Lairly Leeg-al 17 - Lair Gone Wild!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That's good wolfie. :)

I went out for dinner with all the LSPCA shop volunteers this evening, it was yummy. And really nice to get out of the house. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Always nice to go out with friends and coworkers

Yeah it was really nice and the food was yum! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I used to go for a Christmas Eve drink with a couple folks. Just a nice little get together at our local tavern.

That sounds nice. :)

I'm hoping to spend New Year's Eve alone with my bf so we can ring in the new year together. :)

• Advertisement

Was a good time usually. Kinda fell out of the habit though, schedules changed and such

Ah yeah. Things change. You never really know what's around the corner.

Plus the bar got closed for drug dealing

:eek:

Anyone remember this? :D

CourseI remember that

• Advertisement

Been on YouTube for about 20 minutes looking up themes for old shows. :)

Sounds like fun

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Off to Dublin now, hopefully the weather won't be too awful.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's a bit wet and windy in the Capital.

I managed to get presents for my mother last night - she's impossible to shop for as she's retired this year, has the house and her car all paid for and doesn't need anything. So silly Galway Crystal ornaments from the Kilkenny Shop (my go-to place to buy stuff for her) have been boxed and wrapped ready to go. Popped into Reads after that and got a couple of books for my brother, so that's him sorted too.

Only 2 more things to get and I already know what I need, so that's just a case of going and getting it which will be fairly painless.

Office party tomorrow night, I'm really looking forward to it. I've never been a big fan of them, but I have much love for the people I work with so it's easy to spend time with them out of the normal 9-5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I still have to buy for my mother, sister and girlfriend :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the train about to head home now. Thankfully it stayed fairly dry while I was up.

Evening Nocs :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening all.

How goes Nocs. I just have to get a gift card for my brother in law and I be done

Jeepers.. Just read one article about Ian Watkins. Bloody hell.

• Advertisement

Heroes are doomed to fall

Well that day took a nice turn. Got back from Dublin, wound up at a friends house and spent most of the evening playing with her dogs :D

Yay, doggies! :D

Doggies rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Doggies rock

Not mine, she's a fecking handful :pac:

How's everyone?

Just reading about Ian Watkins there, that is a bit mental PP. I'm good though, how're you?

evening all
    Hiya hopester
    Not mine, she's a fecking handful :pac:
    Remind to tell you of my little escape artist's antics sometimes
    How's everyone?
    Doing well enough at the moment

• Advertisement

Denny M wrote: »
    Just reading about Ian Watkins there, that is a bit mental PP. I'm good though, how're you?

I know! :eek:

I'm all for the whole innocent until proven guilty thing but I get really annoyed by these people tweeting that he couldn't have done it and such things. Just because he's a celebrity it doesn't automatically mean that he's a good person and doesn't have any faults or can't do bad things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement