Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-Lairly Leeg-al 17 - Lair Gone Wild!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the band by any stretch, but I do hope it's not true cause it's just so messed up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I know! :eek:

I'm all for the whole innocent until proven guilty thing but I get really annoyed by these people tweeting that he couldn't have done it and such things. Just because he's a celebrity it doesn't automatically mean that he's a good person and doesn't have any faults or can't do bad things.
    Perry Como beat his kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Denny M wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the band by any stretch, but I do hope it's not true cause it's just so messed up.

I like some of their songs I have to say. I hope it's not true too. Especially seeing as the children involved were apparently under 13.
    Perry Como beat his kids

I actually didn't know who he was until I Googled..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Insert standard rant about young people not properly learning history*

Well he died in 2001 according to what I just read and I was only 13 then and I remember nothing from History class because I hated the subject.

• Advertisement

I always enjoyed history class. Course we had less of it in my day

My favourite classes were the science-y ones, I did both Chemistry and Biology for my Leaving. :)

I better in the liberal arts

:)

Well I'm off to bed to watch Love Actually. :)

Night night x

Pleasant slumbers to you when you get there then

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Morning all :)

Annnnndddd....

Good afternoon to you :p

My mother is in such a good mood :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

My mother is in such a good mood :rolleyes:

I'm sensing sarcasm ;)

And you would be correct.. Lol. She's looking for things to be annoyed about at this stage.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Evening all. :) Can't wait for Christmas to be here and gone lol. :D Anyone like that?

There's these marks starting to appear on a wall. They look like a shadow but it's a mark of some sort. Resembles a coffee-cup stain or something.....

How's everyone? :)

All good here. Looking for a gold chain for my bf. He has his gran's wedding ring (she passed away last year) and he's been saying for a while that he'd like a gold chain for it. I'm looking on Argos and the ones I click on are all out of stock. I'd nearly buy one with a pendant on it and just take it off.

Evening people

Hi wolfie :)

hey there PP

• Advertisement

How are things with you?

Bit of a headache, but otherwise all good here

I has icecream.

I'm going to go into Argos and ask about gold chains tomorrow. Trying to figure out how I can suss if my bf still has his Gran's ring.

Have you tried asking someone in his family

See, thing is, I don't know if anyone in his family actually knows his gran gave it to him at all.

I think what I'll do is pretend I found something belonging to a relative of mine and then throw in a "By the way, do you still have your gran's ring?" Good idea or bad idea?

That actually sounds like quite a good plan

Excellent... :)

Best of luck with that PP.

Thanks wolfie. Fingers crossed he still has it because it would be a nice surprise. :)

• Advertisement

Indeed it would be

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement