Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-Lairly Leeg-al 17 - Lair Gone Wild!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Very quiet here tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

We are all too busy being dead in the end of the world :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Wouldn't it be mad if The Rapture happened?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I dunno, I'd probably feel a little miffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Chances are we wouldn't be going anywhere though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So the apocalypse isn't happening tonight? Damn, guess I going to work then

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Random thought to share: I love hot water bottles. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We has only 61 to go before the thread closes again folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Happy friday nocs :-D how be everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

happy friday thumby and everyone else:D

I have a fluy bug thing so I'm not feeling great:( Hope to be better for Christmas though

How's you thumby?

• Advertisement

Aww that sucks smiler (hugs). I'm still in bits and exhausted after being in hospital but have to go do santy shopping this morning, i'm soooo not looking forward to it.

Thumby wrote: »
    Aww that sucks smiler (hugs). I'm still in bits and exhausted after being in hospital but have to go do santy shopping this morning, i'm soooo not looking forward to it.

thanks:) think I'm over the worst of it and on the mend now. aww hugs to you, hope you get on ok with the shopping. i also have to finish mine, don't have much left to get thankfully

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Morning. Horrible nights sleep :(

Ah the x is bringing me so i'll just be pointing and saying that one, repeatedly lol. Well that and paying for them lol.
    Morning cherry. No chance of catching a nap later?

Morning. Horrible nights sleep :(

morning cherry, know how you feel. if you're not busy today maybe a short nap might help the tiredness? Think I'll get an early night today, didn't sleep well either

@thumby ah ok, well enjoy :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

At work today unfortunately, and all weekend too. Will definitely be sleeping in over Christmas (I hope).

Anybody around the city centre last night? Was something mad going on.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Festive Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hello in here

happy Friday, CW :)

Just got three more shifts until a day off

• Advertisement

Just got three more shifts until a day off

Is that all you get off over the Xmas/New Years?? :eek::eek:

I should have two off Christmas week, I am working Christmas night though

Boo-urns to that! :(

Christmas night is a solo though, which will be nice

well at least you have that. You won't have to engage in any Xmas murdering :D

What's Christmas without blood on the snow? Anyhoo, this made laugh
    http://tmi-comic.com/comic/ill-kiss-the-world-goodbye/

At work today unfortunately, and all weekend too. Will definitely be sleeping in over Christmas (I hope).

Anybody around the city centre last night? Was something mad going on.
    What happened?

Hey all.

Woohoo santy shopping done :-D now just to wrap the feckin things and do the food shopping. Think i'll leave that till sunday though lol.

Denny M wrote: »
    What happened?

Hey all.

I reckon there was at least 5 squad cars and 2 ambulances around the Stephen's Green area around 11pm last night.

• Advertisement

Sounds like fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement