Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-Lairly Leeg-al 17 - Lair Gone Wild!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

never had them PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Viscount biscuits are yum. :)

Viscounts are pretty awesome actually :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Really? It's like a biscuit with a minty cream thing in the middle covered in chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Really? It's like a biscuit with a minty cream thing in the middle covered in chocolate.

There must be a US equivalent - these are the folks who invented Nutter Butters for effin' sake! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I must find them, and devour them

• Advertisement

I was trying to Google but dunno quite what to search for. :o

I gonna have to do some digging to find them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

are they like girl scout thin mints? no i guess not thin mints have a chocolate cookie

478_Chocolatey_Mint_Cookie.jpg

You may have a point there EZ

mintvcross.jpg

Close up of the inside.. :)

• Advertisement

I think thin mint is the closest we has here in the USA

looks a lot alike except girl scout cookies are a chocolate cookie part. Room mates have battled to the point of arrest because they thought the other took their stash of thin mints to work and shared them with the office.

If the minty bit is soft then it probably is :)

It is soft and creamy smooth sort of like a peppermint patty center. Sort of cooling, does that make any sense?

EZ24GET wrote: »
    It is soft and creamy smooth sort of like a peppermint patty center. Sort of cooling, does that make any sense?

Sort of yeah. Sounds close to the minty bit in the Viscount too.

You can get Orange Viscounts as well.

EZ24GET wrote: »
    looks a lot alike except girl scout cookies are a chocolate cookie part. Room mates have battled to the point of arrest because they thought the other took their stash of thin mints to work and shared them with the office.
    I still has four boxes stashed here
    Sort of yeah. Sounds close to the minty bit in the Viscount too.

You can get Orange Viscounts as well.
    Now, that i want to try

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Hello folks! Hope you're all well. :)

Everyone organised for the festive season?

never saw a thin mint in any flavor but the chocolate, so now i have to join Cy in his desire to sample the viscount.

New Lair soon. Night night all.

Nite PP! Sweet dreams! :)

• Advertisement

I'm bored! Can't work out where to put the rest of my Christmas decorations... Not going to bed til they're sorted!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Bah my gums hurt :(

What's up cherryghost?

I'm on my phone and just clicked my bookmark for here, is the new Lair up yet?

Nope. Shim must be afk!

There are other mods, mayhaps one of them could show up and do the honors

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Awh, I missed the big 10000 :( That's what I get for going drinking.

Had you a good night?

Denny M wrote: »
    Awh, I missed the big 10000 :( That's what I get for going drinking.
    I may have a few tonight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, might go out again tonight, and maybe tomorrow if I can. The night was all right GF, just had a few beers at a friends house.

• Advertisement

I prefer drinking at home

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement