Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BTAP discussion group

• 10-07-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

What does BTAP stand for?

Are these the new beef discussion groups? Do you have to be part of the scheme to attend a local discussion group meeting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Muckit wrote: »
    What does BTAP stand for?

Are these the new beef discussion groups? Do you have to be part of the scheme to attend a local discussion group meeting?

Beef Technology Adoption Programme (BTAP). They are the new discussion groups.

Our first meeting had a section of the importance of confidentiality within the group - not to discuss figures or animals with people outside the group. Therefore I imagine that it is not possible for you to attend a group meeting without being part of the scheme.

Incidentially I got my bill from Teagasc for the year for it last week - 300 euro. Leaves only 700 for my pocket after that. Might pay for some fertilizer.

I read somewhere that when all the scheme applicants are added up, accepted and rejected etc, there will be less than the maximim 5000 allowed. Therefore everyone in it should get the full payment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Hi Reilig. Thanks for that.

I just seen a few of the group meeting dates, times and venues advertised by teagasc online and and it got me wondering why they would be advertised publicly online if they are for group members only? Make the rest of us jealous perhaps! :D

Did ye have your meeting yet? Or can you devulge? :p:D

Advertisement