Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk To Forums Feedback

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

dyna2010 wrote: »
    Hi could u tell me how long it take for use to deactivated. A adverts account, as iv. Emailed use yesterday to do so,got a email back of use say id have to withdraw my ad before this can be done,i done that and reply back to use to say it woz done plus i gave my vaild. Reason why i want my account deactivated but got no reply,and still receiving email of ads i woz watching,sry if i posted in wrong section regards chris,
    Onixx wrote: »

Da fuq?
    You have to change use to you's.

Took me awhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dyna2010

Lol didnt know i woz doing that, one to many last nite,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dyna2010

I thought all post r looked at before going live,coz iv still no reply. Bout my email, r has my account been deactivated, its really startin to become a joke,all im asking for is my account, comments etc to be removed from adverts.ie,as iv lost all faith. In which the way the site is been run,iv gave my vaild. Reasons in the email i sent us with no reply,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

It's in the wrong place, Dyna - look through Adverts.ie and see if there's a place you can post it to there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

All adverts.ie related issues should go here -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1200

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭Adverts.ie: Eddie

dyna2010 wrote: »
    I thought all post r looked at before going live,coz iv still no reply. Bout my email, r has my account been deactivated, its really startin to become a joke,all im asking for is my account, comments etc to be removed from adverts.ie,as iv lost all faith. In which the way the site is been run,iv gave my vaild. Reasons in the email i sent us with no reply,
    This process has been started in line with our terms on account closures here - http://www.adverts.ie/terms#closing - and your emails from the weekend have been replied to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Boards.ie: Tony

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback you have been giving here. It's been noted and we'll be doing our best to try solve some of the problems that have been occurring.

Again, if any one is about Dublin and free to meet to talk and answer a few questions , that would be great.

Thanks,
    T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

O2 were great to deal with recently, hats off to them.

Advertisement