Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superstar (ITV)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

It doesn't seem right without Graham Norton presenting it anymore :)

Still, The Judging Panel seem decent enough. I will probably get into it more when the live shows begin. The early auditions don't interest me that much, to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Yeah, the live shows are starting on Sunday, and then it goes on until Friday at least, so not too long to wait.

I adore these shows. 'What's the buzz, tell me what's happening' has been stuck in my head all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Niall from Bray...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

They cut his hair????
    Why is it on 9 nights in a row, bit of an overkill!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Martin_ie2012

Glad they let John through, thought it would have been cruel to make him go through all the training and then send him home. Think the panel are being overly positive not all the performances have been good but theres been no real negative comments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

The Indian guy was very out of tune i thought

le la rat wrote: »
    The Indian guy was very out of tune i thought

Yeah, I really hope he goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

3e are showing this also

one jesus down. Think it was a fair enough elimination overall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

John annoys me for some reason, and I can't put my finger on it...

Loving Dawn French as a judge.

• Advertisement

right missed last night and Tuesdays who went?

God I don't like Jon at all.

Ginny wrote: »
    right missed last night and Tuesdays who went?

Niall went last night, Tim the night before. All the right people have gone so far, in my opinion.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Skid wrote: »
    It doesn't seem right without Graham Norton presenting it anymore :)
    It's turned into an X Factor type show and lost all it's quirkiness. I miss Graham Norton too. :(
    Also, when it was on BBC there wasn't an ad break every 2 minutes!
    Loving Dawn French as a judge.
    I love Dawn French- she's amazing! Why is she a judge on a singing competition though? Is because she used to be in Vicar of Dibley so knows a good Jesus when she sees one?! :pac:

This has heated up tonight.

Andrew Lloyd-Webber had a real dig at Nathan James for going on Twitter and acting like he has won it. And he accused James of tweeting a picture of himself with a thorn of crowns (Edit: Which was actually tweeted by someone else, apparently)

Nathan James went offstage and straight onto twitter to reply ...
    if im in the bottom two....im gone....wow... he hates me... please get me through xxxx
    i want this so bad guys...not long to go.i wanna prove webber wrong.... lets go 01 xxxxxxxx
    i love u all....i feel hated by webber.i wanna be here tomoz.i wanna show him i can do it... love u alll soo much.u make me wanna win more x

https://twitter.com/TheNathanJames

Could be fireworks if he gets through. If he wins it will be very difficult for him to work with Lloyd-Webber.

They are all very good. High quality stuff

Andrew LW didn't waste any time on that decision.

I was hoping Nathan would stay in, just to shake it up.

Ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

Have to say I thought it would come down to Roger & Nathan in the final. I only started watching late last week so not sure what's gone on... But it was obvious tonight ALW has taken a dislike to Nathan...so that was not going to work out long-term.

but good as the others are...for me...Roger to win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Rory to win! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jazzzzy

I must admit I never knew Lloyd Webber wrote 'No Matter What' - shamefully couldn't get the Boyzone version out of my head. I was a fan of both Jeff and Nathan, but now I'm up for Rory! Such a pity tickets for the the show when it comes to the O2 are quite expensive - then again I suppose getting to see Tim Minchin himself would be worth it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement