Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgently need new blinds for Autotrail!!!! HELP!

Options
  • 10-07-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We have a 04 Autotrail Apache that has Seitz cassette blinds, some of which have seen better days, the cassettes are fine as are the fly screens in them but the thermal blackout blinds are crumpled and impossible to close, I have searched the net and called a few suppliers and cant find anyone that simply supplies the thermal blind replacement. I'm quite handy at DIY and will replace the farbic itself if possible.

Any help greatly appreciated

We're travelling in 3 weeks so are a bit tied for time and we are based in Offaly/Kildare

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Elizabethw wrote: »
    We have a 04 Autotrail Apache that has Seitz cassette blinds, some of which have seen better days, the cassettes are fine as are the fly screens in them but the thermal blackout blinds are crumpled and impossible to close, I have searched the net and called a few suppliers and cant find anyone that simply supplies the thermal blind replacement. I'm quite handy at DIY and will replace the farbic itself if possible.

Any help greatly appreciated

We're travelling in 3 weeks so are a bit tied for time and we are based in Offaly/Kildare

Theres a blind manufacturer around oranmore in galway he might supply the fabric.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Elizabethw

moodrater wrote: »
    Theres a blind manufacturer around oranmore in galway he might supply the fabric.
    Thanks so much! Could you PM details if by any chance you have them - and thanks again, just been out cleaning it and they're worse than I thought!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Elizabethw wrote: »
    Thanks so much! Could you PM details if by any chance you have them - and thanks again, just been out cleaning it and they're worse than I thought!!!

Well I wasn't there since 2006 but I think its action blinds they're listed at sean mulvoy road which isn't where I went. http://www.actionblinds.ie/index.php?p=1 I would say anyone manufacuring velux type roof blinds would be able to supply the material.

Advertisement