Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl Who Went Missing At the gig

Options
  • 10-07-2012 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

So what was the storey with this then,,I have tried to google and there are a lot of mixed opinions..Does anyone know the true story...I really hope it wasnt that she went on a bender

happier note i am delighted that she was found, great to hear some good news come out of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Who cares? She's alive and well. It's not any of our business to know what she got up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

What would it have to do with the Cork City forum? It's being discussed plenty of other places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Milly33 wrote: »
    So what was the storey with this then,,I have tried to google and there are a lot of mixed opinions..Does anyone know the true story...I really hope it wasnt that she went on a bender

happier note i am delighted that she was found, great to hear some good news come out of it

Surely that is the best story? Rather than her having been kidnapped and she got away or something like that.

Presumably that is all it was. I know when I was 18-22 I went days unspoken for from home. Different times and different for fellas I know.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

She's 19, silly, and probably met some creep and was fúcking and drinking/drugging with him for the two days.

She came to her senses and came home.

TBH it was completely blown out of proportion by the social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Went off with the fairies I heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

she was getting ploughed for 2 days then checked her fb and realised she ****ed up (my guess anyway) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

evilivor wrote: »
    What would it have to do with the Cork City forum? It's being discussed plenty of other places.

well since Cobh is failry close to Cork I would have thought twas good place... Duh

Id hate to have something bad yer nearly as bad as the dudes on the parnormal forum..going in straight for the kill.My questions was exactly as i put it what happened...Stop being plebs tisnt like i am attacking or anything tis a simple question

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I think now we've pretty much done this thread to death - kidnapped by fairies lol - closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement