Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Lost €140m last year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

From what I can gather, eMobile was meant to go after Vodafone's Postpaid base but ultimately ended up just taking Meteor's Postpaid base.

I suspect that the long term reasoning there is to sell the Meteor prepaid base off as a virtual network and retain the radio/access network.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Apologies as this is unrelated to this thread for the most part (didn't feel it merited its own thread), but has anyone had any issues topping up their phone through AIB online banking today?

I'm with Meteor and I put €20 in but it still hasn't topped up. This was nearly 2 hours ago. The money was taken out of my account, but nothing to show for it.

What a world.

Advertisement