Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calling Westbro Baptist Chruch

• 10-07-2012 2:23pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭

one soul waiting to be saved by the highest bidder

http://faildaily.blogspot.ie/2012/07/albuquerque-woman-attempts-to-sell-her.html
    An Albuquerque woman has something for sale on eBay that most of wouldn't even consider selling at any price. It's her soul.
    "What I'm gonna deliver is the opportunity for someone to save my soul," Lori told KOB Eyewitness News 4. "They can save it through prayer, they can save it through conversion. They're also gonna get a certificate detailing the white and black marks on my soul."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

she could make a start by selling her fanny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is that your blog Captain? Second thread with a link to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Ah here was me expecting a story about how the OP had called the Westbro Baptist Church and was going to regale us with his story!!

But now you have given me an idea..................

3701 SW 12th St
    Topeka, KS 66604

001 785 273-0325

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Buy her "soul" papers and just keep them. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Bids start at $2,000 for the soul of Lori N., and so far nobody has made one. But there have been a lot of hits and that's encouraging to Lori.

Who ever bid's for this is a dumb ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭Wossack

Simpsons did it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

It says she lost one of her boobs in the accident that made her body more or less unsaleable. She sounds unbalanced in other ways as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

So, she's crazy. Doubt she's Westboro Baptist crazy though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

akura wrote: »
    Who ever bid's for this is a dumb ****

Agreed - I luv this $hit scammers pull.

First - someone sold "atmosphere" from the Stone Roses on ebay for 500 sterling +

Now this woman is selling "her soul" for a price as well.

hmmmmm, there must be alot of stupid twats out there, looks around office, catches atmosphere in glass jar.

Right - office atmosphere bidding starting at 200 euro, do I hear 2 and a quarter ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I'd love to sell my "soul" for 2k :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement