Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a room or couch in dublin if anyone has one

Options
  • 10-07-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

just a place to stay from the 13th till the 15th of july
    if anyone can help that would be great email me at winchesterj54@gmail.com
    my reason for wanting to be in dublin
    is i want to attend a convention there...
    also i would have a robot costume from halo so if that's a problem let me know
    dont have much money to spend very little in fact but if you have a price in mind or need a favor in return let me know...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It would help if you said how much you're willing to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

would a b&b not be better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kerri Gorm

try airbnb.com

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

There are loads of places near Arcadecon (I presume this is the con you're going to, so am I), extremely budget, that haven't been booked up yet. There are beds in dorms available in most of the hostels.

Hostel search here.

If you don't know how close the hostels would be to the con I'm sure many of the people around here would be glad to help you. Also, why not try posting on the official arcadecon forum rather than, you know, trusting total strangers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement