Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted to buy: online business

Options
  • 10-07-2012 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking to buy one or more online product sales businesses.

I have cash funds available. I will also consider an investment with hands-on involvement.

To evaluate any offers, I would need details of the sales history, margin details and stock value.

Naturally I will sign a standard non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement.It is probably best if you PM me, if you are interested in talking.

Thanks

Peter

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I think it would help to be a bit more specific for those here that might be interested. What expertise or experience do you bring to the table for someone one looking for investment? Are you looking at deals in the 4,5,6 or 7 figure range? Are you a qualified investor? Is the investment secured or unsecured etc.

Online product sales just seems very vague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Ronan
    With respect and I do know you to be a sound and generous poster with thoughtful advice on these forums, these are matters that are for discussion between myself and any potential partner or vendor. I do not doubt your bona fides for a moment and I will respond accordingly.
    I am an entrepreneur with over 30 years experience in running my own business, of which I remain the sole shareholder. I am also a director of a number of other companies, variously they employ between 2 and 150 people and have sales of nearly E50m per annum... Over E20m of which is to export markets. I also own an IP company with various patents and global Trade Marks.
    I would not describe myself as a professional investor, I am more of an optomist, having incurred some pretty substantial losses over the years. I am coming towards the end of my career and am seeking more modest opportunities to keep my brain sharp and yet obtain a return on investments that interest me.

If you want to know more, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Peter

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Hey Peter,

Didn't mean to be disrespectful in anyway, anyone will to invest in business and employment in Ireland is good in my book. Just trying to help the conversation along.

Also to make some of the community aware that divulging the info required to make the sale of a business of this sort could also be dangerous in that that information could facilitate a person to take on the industry. As such I'd caution people against sending info to anyone they don't have references for, but im sure you would be telling them the same and requiring the same from them.

Best of luck with it, If your going to create a decent bit of employment i'd be happy to have a look over the e-comm website once you get it up. Best of luck with it.

Advertisement