Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Krone Round Baler.

• 10-07-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Would anyone have a clue where I would get a gearbox for a krone 130.Mine just packed up in the middle of baling.Only 10 bales left roughly.
    All replies greatly appreciated.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 shot_ov_a

godmother wrote: »
    Would anyone have a clue where I would get a gearbox for a krone 130.Mine just packed up in the middle of baling.Only 10 bales left roughly.
    All replies greatly appreciated.:mad:

try either Philip Martin Machinery,Kilmactranny,Boyle,Co. Sligo 071 964 7021 or tommy shannon, Killashandra, co cavan 049 4334667 shud be abel to sort ya out

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Try putting a wanted ad in donedeal, someone is bound to have one lying around or know where there might be one.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement