Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please unban me :)

Options
  • 10-07-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hello there,

i recently got banned from motor forum for saying a few brash phrases within my discussion. im sorry for this and it wont happen again. i just got a bit rilled up so to speak.

anyway id really aprpeciate it if you could un ban me because i have some important questions to ask the motor gurus.

could you please review my case? the thread in question should be located at http://boards.ie/tre/2056694948

thanks lads / lasses

al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi alsiet2011

Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭alsiet2011

Hi alsiet2011

Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you?

Yeah, he told me to appeal here.

alsiet2011 wrote: »
    Yeah, he told me to appeal here.

Ok thanks.

Please bear with with for a little bit. I am just doing some checks, there is something very fishy about that thread.

Please stand by.

Ok thanks.

Please bear with with for a little bit. I am just doing some checks, there is something very fishy about that thread.

Please stand by.

Standing by..

Thanks for your patience.

I would also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention.

The Motor Mods are busy enough without having to deal with people like you and your friend. Your sole purpose was to air a grievance with a business you feel you were wronged by. Boards isn't a platform for this type of behavior.

We don't appreciate trolls in the Motors forum nor anywhere else on boards, it is a mockery to the people who give up their time to answer genuine queries.

Not only am I upholding the original ban, I am increasing it to permanent. Your mate also gets a permanban for his role in the charade.

You may have an Admin review this finding if you so wish.

Micky

• Advertisement

Never mind. Sorry for bein rude there. I'll take my scolding and be on my way. Peace out dude

Never mind. Sorry for bein rude there. I'll take my scolding and be on my way. Peace out dude

Hey what's a sock puppet and troll btw ? So I'll know for future reference what we are doin wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement