Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit Query

Options
  • 10-07-2012 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

So today some a**hole broke into my mum's car and stole her purse which contained my card that will have the deposit money paid into it.

We may have to cancel the card and I dunno what happens to the balance in that account but how do I contact Plassey to tell them where to send my deposit to and when should I?

Or will I maybe email them telling them my situation and wait for a bank account to be set up before I can get my deposit, if it's not already in the bank? :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

You keep the same account, you just get a new card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Ohhh thank you ^^ Mum didn't really get the details of it all in her panic so we were all pretty worried!
    Thanks for the fast answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

As ninty9er said the card will just be cancelled, and not work in ATM's and the likes so no one will have access to the account. They should send out a new card in a couple of days. As long as you cancelled the card straight away your monies will be safe.

Advertisement