Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer of arcade '12

Options
  • 10-07-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

the trailer is available now, starts next weeks I think. some of them look good, theres one that looks very like outland that I want!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yes deadlight looks great reminds me of shadow complex in a way, that and tony hawks are day 1 buys for me

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Tony Hawk drops today but what time does it usually pop up on the dashboard here? I heard 3am before?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If it's like regular Wednesday releases, it'll be 11 or 12 this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yes normally around lunch time, is it true the game won't have reverts? and that it won't be introduced until the THPS3 dlc :confused:

Kind of annoying if true but authentic I guess, just so used to using it to link combos all these years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

calex71 wrote: »
    Yes normally around lunch time, is it true the game won't have reverts? and that it won't be introduced until the THPS3 dlc :confused:

Kind of annoying if true but authentic I guess, just so used to using it to link combos all these years.

Downloading now and i will report back with an answer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

CMpunked wrote: »
    Downloading now and i will report back with an answer. :)

Looks to be a very small download from what I see on xbox.com anyway, 460mb, thought it would be bigger :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Downloaded the demo of Deadlight today. I really wanted to like this game, but it didn't really engage me tbh.

Advertisement