Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weird experience with a clairvoyant

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭lifelongnoob

^Seen very similar experiments with horoscopes. Everyone gets the same one regardless of "starsign" and everyone agrees that it's pretty spot on regarding what's going on in their lives at the moment and then are asked to pass it to the person next to them.....

"Your starsign means you are a thoughtful person, however, that doesn't rule out acting on impulse when confronted with an important decision. People in your family circle will rely on you for advice in a crisis but you shouldn't be afraid to ask for advice yourself as you will face decision time shortly that will affect your professional life. Be good to yourself, your starsign means you are at risk of being a workaholic so now might be a good time for a break. A special someone is close at hand - or may have already made an appearance in your life."

What do you think? Could I be an astrologer?

no but with vague answers like that you should run for office in the next election ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

forfuxsake wrote: »
    I woke up at four this morning in a cold sweat awoken from a nightmare that I can remember little about except that it involved Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

You've killed Katie, you bastárd.

I was biding my time as I knew she'd leave Tiny Tom, and now that my plans are well in motion to make her mine, you now hex it by having her dead within the year.

Damn you Sir!

Advertisement