Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Holiday home in Kenmare

Options
  • 10-07-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just enquiring if anybody knows of a holiday home in Kenmare, even a mobile home,or something as suitable, it would have to accommodate 4 people. It would have have to be no further than 1 mile from the town center.
    My budget is 200 to 250 and it would be 6-7 nights for either the first or second week of August.
    Also I WOULD stay in KILLARNEY as me and my family can get the bus to Kenmare!!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, and feel free to pm me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

iguy wrote: »
    Hi, I was just enquiring if anybody knows of a holiday home in Kenmare, even a mobile home,or something as suitable, it would have to accommodate 4 people. It would have have to be no further than 1 mile from the town center.
    My budget is 200 to 250 and it would be 6-7 nights for either the first or second week of August.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, and feel free to pm me!

Try 'Ardmullen Kenmare' housing development 10 mins walk to town centre, I've stayed there numerous times, great houses and relatively cheaply priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

killers1 wrote: »
    Try 'Ardmullen Kenmare' housing development 10 mins walk to town centre, I've stayed there numerous times, great houses and relatively cheaply priced.

Thanks so much for that, I made my enquiries but the cheapest property they can give me at that time is 375.
    Please can anyone else think of anything else, I'm desperate, It would mean the world to me,
    ALSO I WOULD BE WILLING TO STAY IN KILLARNEY TOWN as me and my family could get the bus to Kenmare.

Someone out there can help me, its urgent! Any help would be gratefully accepted! Thank you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I think you are going to find it very tough to find accomodation for 4 people in kenmare let alone killarney for 200-250 for a week unless you get an absolute dump. Its high tourist season....

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

I spent a week herehttp://www.rentacottage.ie/holiday-homes/cottages/kerry/dunkerron.htm cost me 230 10min walk from town center nice an quiet and a smashing house aswell got the deal on pigs back

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

Thanks for the replies, I've had a bit of luck, anyone else have any more suggestions?
    Would be greatly appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement