Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Job!!

• 10-07-2012 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Had no idea where to post this, but anyway..

Got a new job, started monday the 9th, found out today i get paid monthly and wont get paid till end of the month, Is there anything i can claim, like an allowance while im waiting payment? I was in another job before this and i finshed up on the 4th by the way, Im gonna be really stuck for money as it is a bad month for bills and dont know what i can do or if there is anything i can do? Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭seb65

DaDeadly1 wrote: »
    Had no idea where to post this, but anyway..

Got a new job, started monday the 9th, found out today i get paid monthly and wont get paid till end of the month, Is there anything i can claim, like an allowance while im waiting payment? I was in another job before this and i finshed up on the 4th by the way, Im gonna be really stuck for money as it is a bad month for bills and dont know what i can do or if there is anything i can do? Any suggestions??

Try and get a loan from your local credit union.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

OP , you would be far better off posting this in the State Benefits forum though to my knowledge you not eligible for any payments to tide you over now that you are working. Folks on the State Benefits forum will know for sure.

Advertisement