Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tetra Pac Heir's American wife found dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nice of one of the cops to smile for the picture!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Pantsface wrote: »

All that money & to end up like she did

What.. dead?

Sure it happens the best of us

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

Shocking, thats all three gone.
    TuPac, Biggie and now TetraPac....RIP homey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Well, I guess she decided to . . . .

*puts on sunglasses* :cool:

. . .Pak it in.

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

kfallon wrote: »
    Nice of one of the cops to smile for the picture!
    Thought there would have been a photo of the cops carton off the hubby.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Is this picture completely out of perspective or is one of those cops reeeeeaaaaallly small?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/10/article-2171536-1401C72B000005DC-262_306x458.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Never could open those cartons right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Obviously I don't get it, but why are these people risking their lives for a "rush" of some kind. They know the risks (I assume), and hear on a regular basis of people dying from overdoses or low quality produce. Not worth it in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

PG4000 wrote: »
    Is this picture completely out of perspective or is one of those cops reeeeeaaaaallly small?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/10/article-2171536-1401C72B000005DC-262_306x458.jpg

It looks like the lad on the right is eating a bag of jelly tots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Quick - we need someone in here to tell us how alcohol kills way more people than other drugs and that illegal drugs should be legal.

Damn shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Where are all the tetra-puns? Come on guys! I'm almost creamin' myself here in anticipation; let's milk this for all it's worth. I'm sure a lot of you are carton around a tonne of them. No Homogenized.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭Archeron

Somebody has to have farted loudly just before that pic. The little cop on the left has one of those just farted smiles, and in the next pic he is making a point of looking away from the camera, no doubt to mask the giggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

She was so young.

Makes you think........ life is pasteurized before you know it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I heard she was highly emotional. She wasn't the type to keep things... bottled up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Archeron wrote: »
    Somebody has to have farted loudly just before that pic.
    It looks like an evil smile alright, I bet he's really the killer, they always come back to gloat in their achievements.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Ya'll missin' the serious biznizz in article

but photos of the little cop & big cop eating jelly babies are gas

Pantsface wrote: »
    Ya'll missin' the serious biznizz in article

Sorry I.... skimmed over it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

£5 billion value in cartons? Easiest invention ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Taking drugs proved tetramental to Mrs Rausing's life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Rich, enjoyed taking drugs, kinky in the bedroom.
    she sounds like a ledge.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Can we believe fabulously wealthy people can be very unhappy ? I think that the higher the social bracket the more difficult the rules are ....and you can't change them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

I never heard of TetraPak until now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

PG4000 wrote: »

Hard to tell but I thinks its partly a case of the guy on the right being a tall fecker as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Pedant wrote: »
    I never heard of TetraPak until now.

you probably have used one though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Viper Higgins seems to think it was murder. That guy seems fairly on the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,754 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

30+ years of hard drug abuse. That's more than most skinny women can handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Pity whatever she overdosed on wasn't in a tetra :pac: carton cos she surely wouldn't have been able to open the damn thing in the first place.

• Advertisement

♫ They tried to make me go to Repak, but I said no, no, no ♫

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Only a poor person's death is lamented .No tears for the rich .The widow used to carry a crushed onion concealed in a handkerchief centuries ago .People can be admired or envied but love true love is a very different matter .

paddyandy wrote: »
    The widow used to carry a crushed onion concealed in a handkerchief centuries ago .

So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Advertisement