Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking from AnPost.ie?

• 10-07-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi everyone,
    I ordered a PC from hardwareversand.ie, got my tracking codes for DHL.de.
    Now it says I can use AnPost.ie to track but when I enter the codes (It asks for barcodes?) it says they're not recognised, what do I do?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

I had similar problem last week when tracking something from Thomann.ie. eventually got it to work by manually typing in numbers rather than copying and pasting numbers from email....could that be your issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ABDublin

EDit wrote: »
    I had similar problem last week when tracking something from Thomann.ie. eventually got it to work by manually typing in numbers rather than copying and pasting numbers from email....could that be your issue?

Just tried entering the codes manually but it didn't work. :(
    Maybe it's not in their systems yet? hmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

yeah, that's the most likely cause of it. It will only display in anpost systems once the package reaches Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I'm also waiting on an order from hardwareversand atm.

Status as of about noon today : The shipment has arrived in the destination country.

Next Step : The shipment is being transported to the delivery depot.

I'm assuming at some point tomorrow morning tracking will switch from DHL to an post, wonder how long it will take for the order to arrive after that though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I'm also waiting on an order from hardwareversand atm.

Status as of about noon today : The shipment has arrived in the destination country.

Next Step : The shipment is being transported to the delivery depot.

I'm assuming at some point tomorrow morning tracking will switch from DHL to an post, wonder how long it will take for the order to arrive after that though..

If you're in the dublin area it should only be 1-2days now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

if you're in Munster the sorting office in port Loise will take at least 2 days :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

lol I should have it by thursday latest if not tomorrow then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Wooo, mine got delivered today it only arrived in Ireland last night. There is a sorting office in Athlone though so that probably helped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

You can get them to email you. I'm not sure the ins and outs but you enter an email and your barcode and they send you out a pdf.

Just to ask,
    My shipment has had "The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center" since Monday at 2AM, is this normal? Guessing I won't be getting it for the weekend :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

ABDublin wrote: »
    Just to ask,
    My shipment has had "The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center" since Monday at 2AM, is this normal? Guessing I won't be getting it for the weekend :(

That's happened to quite a few people. It says it's in Koln for like 3ish days and then sometimes its delivered the next day. I really don't know so I wouldn't get your hopes up. I just got that message last night so it'll prob be mid next week for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I think after that it's not DHL's responsibility any more.

Just an update
    "Thu, 12.07.12 12:29 h
    Ireland
    The shipment has arrived in the destination country"

:) It's in Portlaoise now, Any chance it'll come tomorrow? (I'm in Dublin city centre)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

yeah, anytime I receive a package from abroad and its in Portlaoise, it usually comes next working day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,483 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Same here. Once it's arrived in Portlaoise it's usually delivered either the next day or, rarely, the one after that. I rarely see the "Out for delivery" status at all before it gets delivered, and then it all gets updated in one fell swoop.

Advertisement