Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beta-Gold Tablets

• 10-07-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey everyone, as the title suggests has anyone any experience with these? I bought them in the Tony Quinn store and started taking them 3 days ago.. Dying to know if they will work as I'm off on hols in 2 weeks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

are they tablets for tanning ?

is it not a bit dodgy to take tablets for cosmetic reasons ? why not try fake tan instead ? it's safer than tablets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

Toast4532 wrote: »
    are they tablets for tanning ?

is it not a bit dodgy to take tablets for cosmetic reasons ? why not try fake tan instead ? it's safer than tablets ?

They're supposed to help encourage a tan while in the sun and prevent burning. I use fake tan but I want a real one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

They work and work really well. Im fairly sallow skinned but always take these for two weeks before a sun holiday as they really help get a tan without burning now obviously you have to still use sun cream! I'm stunned to be saying a tony Quinn product works but it does. My Oh thought I was mad until we went on holidays and be now insists I buy him some as they worked so well

I only take the beta gold though not the ultra bronze ones

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

Great glad to hear they actually work! Oh I'll be lathered in suncream just thought it might be a good way to speed up the tanning and prevent any nice red bits!

Advertisement