Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia X8 stuck in security question. Way to master reset?

Options
  • 10-07-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,582 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

As per subject i am stuck at the security question which i dont know answer for.

Googling this, i saw that i could install PC companion and fix it but it involves clicking mount on the phone. Given that the phone is locked in the first place, i cant actually click this. Is there a way i can manually do this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cheapphones

Hi try this.....

You can Hard Reset it trough key combination.

1. Turn the power off first. If the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is frozen, take the battery out from the device and then reinsert it back again after a few seconds.
    2. Hold the Left and Right Keys located beneath the LCD Display
    3. Press and release the Power Key
    4. Just then follow the on-screen instructions that appears to hard reset the Sony EricssonXperia X8

Once the wipe process is complete, the phone will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.
    All data including third-party applications already deleted from the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8.You may need to reinstall it back again.

Advertisement