Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAR MOTION DETECTOR FOR OPENING GATES

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Yes it connects directly And opens the gates .. But remember that if someone decides to break in ie hop the gate and steal the car the gates will open and let them drive off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Thank you for the link and for bringing it to my attention. Looking at it I would say its purpose is to replace the entire loop and detector. It seems to have it all. My thoughts are based on the power requirements of the unit, eg AC or DC with voltage ranges found on most control PCBs.
    I would imagine also that the cable from it is a multicore whereby to select whether you need a NC or NO switch.
    If you invest in one please let us know how you get on. I can think of lots of other applications for one other than gate automation.

Advertisement