Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cost of renting land in clare.

• 10-07-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

could anyone please tell me what is the going rent rate for land in west clare per acre.and also a good easy to mannage sheep breed for wet land.im sick to death of foot problems with my suffocks.:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

could anyone please tell me what is the going rent rate for land in west clare per acre.and also a good easy to mannage sheep breed for wet land.im sick to death of foot problems with my suffocks.:(

Thats a very vauge question. Theres alot of land back west only fit for frogs, had you a place in mind and if so is it grazeable after the summer so far? I would imagine you would be paying well for good grazing back that side. Moneys no object to the boys back west :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭black powder colt

lets say good dry land that should give me an idea about the rest would you say between 125 and 150 per acre or would that be the cost of lesser quality land

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

lets say good dry land that should give me an idea about the rest would you say between 125 and 150 per acre or would that be the cost of lesser quality land

You would get good quality land up our side for that kind of money.

Advertisement