Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gymnastics in Waterford?

Options
  • 10-07-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any gymnastics classes for children in Waterford ? Google is not being my friend today-can't find anything :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

I think there is a Gymnastics club out in the Waterford Crystal Sports centre, if you call out and ask at the desk I am sure they will be able to help you

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Yep, there are gymnastic classes every Saturday mornings out in the Glass centre, I take my two lads out swimming on sat mornings and all the girls are in the hall doing their gymnastics, as far as I know they take kids from 5yrs and upwards.

They are more than likely on their summer break now though, I know the swimming has stopped until September, your best bet would be to give the lads out in the Glass Centre a buzz and they might be able to give you some more information.

Waterford Crystal Centre
    (051) 377 905

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Your a star thanks, she's only turning 4 tomorrow but she's doing Irish dancing since last year and I think she would love gymnastics! I'll give them a buzz :)

Advertisement