Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hadrosaur fossil destroyed by vandals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

This is why I dislike private collections. They fuel stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

There is no excuse for wanton acts like this. It makes me so angry and frustrated cos even if caught, they will not really face any punishment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

What the hell. Seems to be a splurge of stuff like this recently. Stone of Destiny and Monet here in Ireland, people on the rampage in Timbuktoo.. :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The group says it is illegal to alter, mark or damage palaeontological resources under the Historical Resources Act. Offenders may face up to $40,000 in fines or a year in prison.

then again when a good skeleton can fetch over a million such fines could be treated as an expense.

from the title I though it was this http://poorlydrawndinosaurs.com/?p=126

Advertisement