Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to get a dress.....

• 11-07-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭

I have a wedding in a few weeks in Poland and have left it a little late for the dress hunting. Would ye recommend a visit to dundrum or kildare village, I'm in sligo and probably wouldn't make the two in the one day I've got to shop. Narrow it down, what's my best bet or have I missed most of the summer gear in the sales by now???

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'd say Dundrum, you have way more choice. I find Kildare very hit and miss.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What's your budget like?

If you have a few quid to spend then Karen Millen or Coast have fabulous occasional dresses..

Otherwise, Julienne in the Stephen's Green Center have lovely dresses at a more reasonable price.. also I find Pamela Scott great for nice dresses..

Also, Debut at Debenhams, I've dressed myself for the last 2 weddings I've been to in there, and they have sales on every other week..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Take a look in Dunnes etc too. I wore a Dunnes dress to a wedding abroad and got loads of comments about how lovely it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Bid08

You cant beat Karen Millen for dresses when its an occasion like a wedding

I havent a clue now but what is the general dress code for weddings in Poland? worth checking out if its less dressy as here and then you may get away with a cute Awear / river island / warehouse style dress? might save you some money

Advertisement