Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Days in Dublin Arts Festival

Options
  • 11-07-2012 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Anyone gone to any of these events yet? Might get to one before the weekend if possible. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Seems no one knows about this yet. Anyhoo, I found the link so I will just close my eyes and stick a pin in it! :D

http://www.10daysindublin.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Well, ended up with "Future Is..." in the Players theatre which sounded a bit weird and it had a holy picture on the site so we were a bit unsure of what we were getting. Almost changed our minds and thought about going into the Beckett next door but didn't, we stayed our ground and mounted the stairs to the Players. It was a wonderful if shortish piece of theatre! I was not expecting any comedy but it surprised us with many laughs, and I thought it was a great performance and really full on. We were glad we went. The place was almost full too. Might get a chance to stick another pin and see something else before the festival finishes if time allows. Haven't heard of this festival before, and will keep an eye out next time. Anyone else seen any of the events yet that you can recommend?

Advertisement